(1) Please explain how to make trailer videos HLS live stream plus the main movie file. In other words, on the Movie input page, I need both the Trailer video and Main video HLS streaming compatible.
(2) Selecting "Enable Live Stream" option button on any page, unprotects the HLS video for non-subscribed users to see.
Asked 1 month ago on October 15, 2021 8:27 PM Comments 14 times
2 weeks ago on November 16, 2021 1:16 PM
Hello Steven Weinberg,
There is no comment on this issue for many days.
We are assuming that this is working well now.
We are closing this issue now.
If you have any issues, kindly create new tickets with this ticket reference.
1 month ago on October 23, 2021 10:24 AM
Hi Steven, Sorry for that, we cann't support for external issue. If you get any issue our plugin then will support it.
1 month ago on October 22, 2021 5:41 PM
Hi Swap. You are right. It is not a Live Stream conflict anymore. When I deactivated the Live Stream plugin, there was still a double post. The problem is somewhere else. Still getting a double image when using Elementor on add movie input pages.
Thank you very much.
1 month ago on October 22, 2021 9:57 AM
Hii Steven Weinberg,
However, if I edit a movie page in Elementor (and add a basic image widget), the image displays twice. Please see attached screen shot.
Ans -> deactivate the live-streaming plugin and check is page displaying image twice or not.
1 month ago on October 22, 2021 7:56 AM
I have installed the updated plugin. It seems to be working. Thank you.
1 month ago on October 22, 2021 6:31 AM
Please the replace the live-streaming with this ( https://we.tl/t-dSz5X9j1EP ) latest version.
1 month ago on October 21, 2021 10:28 PM
Hello Swap: Thank you so much for your prompt reply and this updated version 1.0.1. I have deleted the old version and replaced with this update. This update appears to solve the protection problem but creates another problem. When then "enable live stream" box is checked, the theme creates a weird double post (two like buttons, two counter windows and other duplicates). Attached are screen caps:
The only difference between the two screen captures was checking "enable live stream" box.Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
Best regards, Steven in Los Angeles
1 month ago on October 21, 2021 8:17 PM
Hello Swap: Thank you so much for your prompt reply and this updated version 1.0.1. I have deleted the old version and replaced with this update. I will check and report back.Thank you very much for your kind assistance.
1 month ago on October 21, 2021 4:32 AM
Hii Steven Weinberg,
Please the replace the live-streaming with this ( https://we.tl/t-mGplcxfbAF ) latest version.
1 month ago on October 20, 2021 9:18 PM
I am using the CozmoLabs Paid Member Subscriptions as per directed with StreamIt. It does not protect HLS Live Stream. Using "Enable Live Stream" UNPROTECTS all HLS video streams.
Please advise how to fix this bug.
Alternatively, please advise how to insert PMS shortcode for all HLS video URL.
I am prepared to write a public review of this LiveStream plugin shortly to say that it has a BUG that renders all of your content unprotected, no matter what content restriction plugin is used.
1 month ago on October 18, 2021 1:34 PM
ans -> Can you please share your wp-admin credentails so we can update the solve this issue .
1 month ago on October 17, 2021 4:53 AM
1 month ago on October 17, 2021 1:43 AM
1. I do not see where you have answed my question. I understand how to use plugin and have read the instructions. My question is: in the StreamIt portal, how do I make BOTH the movie and trailer for the movie an HLS video? There input for only the movie.
2. I am using StreamIt theme with "default" content protection. When I use a regular non-hls video stream, the content is protected. When I "enable live stream" (and enter the HLS URL) the content becomes unprotected. This is a bug that needs to be fixed.
1 month ago on October 16, 2021 10:00 AM
Please refer to the plugin doc: https://assets.iqonic.design/documentation/wordpress/live-streaming-doc/index.html
Live demo: https://wordpress.iqonic.design/product/plugin/live-streamit/home-page/
Unprotects the HLS video for non-subscribed users to see.
- You can use any content restrict plugin for this.