1. How do I change the colours of the sidebar background?
- You can change the color of the sidebar backgrounds using css.
Please find below css code and change background color in "qloud.style.css" file from "/wp-content/themes/qloud/assets/css" folder.
2. What would you charge to customize this template and move some modules around/create new pages?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your requirements so that we can analysis the time and resources for the same. We however have a standard hourly rate too. Contact us to know more about it.
3. Social media icon not working on pages but work on homepage. Help!
- To resolve your issue, please log in to your WordPress admin panel and enable font-awesome icons. Here are few steps you should follow:
Step 1: Click on Elementor
Step 2: Click on Settings
Step 3: Click on the Advanced tab
Step 4: Change the value to Yes in Load Font Awesome 4 Support
Step 5: Click on Save Changes
4. Started demo import; 4/5 mins in received this error code 500.
- 500 error usually indicates a poor server configuration, usually on a cheap shared hosting (low values for PHP settings, missing PHP modules, and so on). If you have any issue, please open a support ticket for us sharing a screenshot of related issue/error.
5. I’m interested in having custom pages work done to your template. How can we go ahead with this?
- We would love to help you, But, let us study your requirements once and get back to you on it. Let us figure out a way to accommodate your request. Please email us at email@example.com
6. My Elementor editor is extremely slowly. I have increase memory limit but not solving.
- PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Elementor\Controls_Manager' not found
The above error caused due to you haven't activate an Elementor plugin. And, there are a lot of factors that affects the website speed like
- PC Cache
- Traffic Volume
7. My Mobile menu cuts off my Slider Revolution slide on my homepage. Can you help?
- You can do this by editing some advanced options from Elementor.
Kindly login to your WordPress admin panel and edit the page with Elementor.Please open a support ticket with us for assistance.