Support Policy Themeforest
The Support Policy describes what support you can expect from us in regards to Customer Service.
Our support team can provide support to help you resolve issues/errors and assistance with reported bugs.
We request you to study the documentation that comes along with the item which will help you understand your item better.
Our general response time can be up to 2 business days although we strive to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours.
What's included in item support
Assistance with Item
- We have detailed documentation that serves as self-help for you. However, if you are stuck, count on us for getting started with the item assistance.
- We would love to help you modify the item for you with some tweaks or minor changes that the item functionality allows. Raise a ticket to ask our team.
- All the premium plugins that come with the theme are fully functional without any registration license key and works as intended.
Reported item bugs
- Encountered a bug that is causing the item to work differently? Raise a ticket for our support team to troubleshoot it for you at the earliest.
What's not included in item support
- A complete theme or item installation is part of our add-on service. Please reach us if you wish our support agents to work for you on it.
- Extending or modifying the item beyond its exhibited functionality is development work, you can contact us to know how we can work out on the same.
3rd Party plugin support
- To make your item completely compliant with the 3rd party plugins might require additional customization which is not a part of support service.
Setup Server, hosting environment
- Errors caused by your web hosting or server environment and software on your local system is beyond our customer support service.