Welcome! Sit back and count on us for item-support and assistance!
Our general support hours are Monday to Saturday, 9:00 to 18:00 IST. During this time, we can generally provide feedback on any support queries within the shortest possible time, whilst we will also commit to answer any queries during weekends and holidays. Here, we only cover support for our themes, and cannot give general WordPress support that isn't related to our themes. We understand that there is a fine line between what is considered support & modifications. So whilst we will try to help you with any type of query (support or modification), we cannot provide extensive help in terms of modifications. Technical support will thus take priority over modification support. If you need some feature not provided by our framework and the theme, feel free to contact us and we may include it in one of the future updates. Usually, the popular requests take priority. Read our Support policies here.
First of all, we recommend you to check the Themeforest product detail page. We try to make this page as complete as we can, so you’ll find there description, features and live demo preview access, However, if you still have some questions, you can email us at office at [email protected] We answer all of your questions pretty fast usually, in a couple of hours upto a day. :)
If you are eligible for any of our free gift offer on envato marketplace, then simply submit a ticket with your purchase code.
Keep Subject "Free Gift". Our team will verify your details and help you with your gift :)
We strive to provide the best support in the least time possible for our item owners.
If you are stuck with our item and have already raised a support ticket, please be rest assured your ticket is queued up for the agent.
In the case of rush-time, you can email us at [email protected] with your ticket number so that we can help you get your concerns resolved at the earliest we can.
Our dedicated support team is constantly at work during working hours. They queue up the tickets and work on a first-come, first-resolve basis.
There might be a situation where our support agent is working on multiple tickets just to clear the queue. Please be informed that our Admin assigns your support ticket to the respective department and support agent. If you do not get a reply from our support agent on the acknowledgement of the ticket, please do not fret, we always have got you covered. We're trying to make it smoother for our item owners, please stay with us until then.
Well, this comes after your complimentary support expires.
In order to extend or renew an item's support, you must have a purchase code of our item and the author is still serving the item on the platform.
To renew the support component on an item, please follow these steps:
- Log in to your Themeforest/Codecanyon account
- Hover over your username and click 'Downloads' from the drop-down menu.
- The downloads section displays a list of all the items purchased using your account.
- Click on 'Renew support now!' or ‘Extend now’ next to the item you wish to renew the item support for and that’s it!
Basically, there are two reasons why you are unable to extend or renew support:
- You have more than 6 months support remaining on your current support grant; or
- The author has nominated to no longer support the item.
Fret not! We have got your back.
If you've tried to contact us via support ticket but haven't received a response, there may be a few reasons why:
- Support team is on standby due to national holiday/festivities.
- Too many support requests clog our powerful human team too! So be kind and allow us some time, please?
What should you do?
When you haven't received a response from the support agent, you can:
- Check the items documentation for any concern-related topic.
- Check the items comment section for questions previously asked and answered.
- Check the Knowledgebase/Public tickets/Blog to get some self-help on first hand.
Be rest assured, your ticket will be responded as soon as our agents read it.
It's extremely simple using Desky. Please login to your Envato account, you will need to find your Purchase Code on your ‘Downloads‘ page (each Purchase code is unique from product to product) and enter it when you submit a support ticket. Here are steps to help you use Desky:
- Login to your Envato Marketplace (ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver etc)
- Once logged in, move your mouse over your username on the top right
- Click on the menu item “Downloads”
- Locate the product, and then click on “Download”
- Click on “Licence certificate & purchase code” to download the text file
- Open it and locate the “Item Purchase Code”
Our Support system will ask you to enter the code to verify you as our premium customer. Fill up the details so that our support team can know you well enough to resolve your concern.
Iqonic Design very well understands that each project you build needs a bit of personalization. Just as every business has its own traits, our customization add-on service is an extended way of enhancing your overall experience with us. Our specialist team will serve you with setup and configuration at an extra charge.
We offer a specific set of customization service for you to help you build a product that entirely fit your business efficiently. Please follow the 3 simple steps to get started with our Add-on customization.
Step 1: Raise a support ticket at https://iqonic.desky.support/
Step 2: Keep the subject title as 'Add-on service'.
Step 3: Describe your customization request as precisely as you can.
Step 4: Our support team will review the ticket and acknowledge you on it.
Step 5: The payment link for the same will be sent to you so that you can pay for the service.
Have you got any desired functionality for any of our items? Reach us at [email protected]